I know what you're thinking. "Did he buy six raffle tickets for a discount or only one?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is the Copper Harbor Trails Club's 2018 Raffle, the best trails in the Midwest with the coolest raffle prizes around, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
Make no mistake, you don't want to miss out on the chance to win some of these sweet prizes! This year we have a lot of great stuff, including...
- A custom camping trailer from TC Teardrops
- Rocky Mountain Altitude Bike
- Wilderness Systems Pungo 140 Kayak
- One week stay at Da Beach Cabin
- Custom Velocity 29" Blunt SS MTB DT Wheelset
- Saris SuperClamp 2 Bike Hitch
- Custom Leather Saddle by Jerry Smith
- 2019 Season Shuttle Pass at Keweenaw Adventure Company
Tickets are $20 each or 6 for $100. Tickets are available at CHTC events or at these local establishments:
- Brickside Brewery (Copper Harbor)
- Cross Country Sports (Calumet)
- Down Wind Sports (Houghton)
- Gas Lite General Store (Copper Harbor)
- Keweenaw Adventure Company (Copper Harbor)
- Jamsen's Fish Market & Bakery (Copper Harbor)
- Rhythm Bike & Board Co. (Houghton)
The drawing will take place on September 2nd during our Bell's Beer Copper Harbor Trails Fest, following the evening awards ceremony. You need not be present to win... but of course you'll be there, right? How else are you going to haul away your winnings!