Copper Harbor Trails Raffle
Thank you for supporting our trails and congrats to our winners!
I know what you're thinking. "Did he buy six raffle tickets for a discount or only one at regular price?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is the Copper Harbor Trails Club's 2019 Raffle, the best trails in the Midwest with the coolest raffle prizes around, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
Here are our 2019 prizes and the lucky winners who took them home!
- A custom camping trailer from TC Teardrops - Sheri Miglio, Marquette
- Remedy 9.8 or Slash 9.8 Mountain Bike from Trek (in your size!) - Brandon Hajdo-Fernandez, Hancock
- Handcrafted stand-up paddleboard from Little Bay Boards - Gary Granberry, Batavia IL
- Kona Honzo from Rhythm Bike & Board (in your size!) - Bill Simon, Port Barrington, IL
- Keweenaw Oil Painting from Carrie Ellen Mohn at Superior Blue Studio - Michael Prahl, Marquette
- One week stay at Da Beach Cabin - Tyson Luoma, Marquette
- Two MTR 2-bike hitch racks from Saris - Justin Hoffmeyer, Hancock MI; Jon Robins, Houghton
- THREE Bomber Z1 forks from Marzocchi - Clint Massey, St. Elk Mound MN; Arianna SayKelly-McAdams, Winona MN; Cole Alsbach, Appleton WI
- 2-night stay in a 2-bedroom cabin and $50 dinner voucher at the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge - Kathleen Lewandowski, Laurium
- Two dropper posts from Marzocchi - Hillary Wall, Rhinelander WI; Norma & Gee-Gee from Jamsen's
- Custom bike saddle from Jerry Smith - Tanya Rowe, Green Bay WI
- Pair of round-trip tickets on the Isle Royale Queen IV - Tyler Cohoon, Berkley MI
- 2019 Season Shuttle Pass at Keweenaw Adventure Company - Erik Beckman, Madison WI
- Two digital shock pumps courtesy of Trail Labs - Kelli Boushee, Bemidji MN; Jackie Johnson, Ishpeming MI
Tickets are $20 each or 6 for $100. Tickets are available at CHTC events or at these local establishments:
- Brickside Brewery (Copper Harbor)
- Cross Country Sports (Calumet)
- Down Wind Sports (Houghton)
- Gas Lite General Store (Copper Harbor)
- Keweenaw Adventure Company (Copper Harbor)
- Jamsen's Fish Market & Bakery (Copper Harbor)
- Rhythm Bike & Board Co. (Houghton)
The drawing took place on September 1st during our Bell's Beer Copper Harbor Trails Fest, following the evening awards ceremony. You need not be present to win... but of course you'll be there, right? How else are you going to haul away your winnings!?
CHTC staff and Board of Directors and their partners are not eligible to win. Those who have won our top three prizes in the past two years are not eligible to win the top three prizes.