Become a Member
WHY JOIN THE COPPER HARBOR TRAILS CLUB?
- GET AND KEEP ACCESS TO MORE TRAILS. CHTC advocates to protect existing trails and expand access in Copper Harbor and across the Keweenaw Region.
- SUPPORT TRAIL BUILDING AND MAINTENANCE. Your membership dollars help us build and maintain great trails, from downhill shuttle runs to long-distance XC flow trails.
- TOGETHER WE HAVE MORE POWER. More members strengthen our voice when we talk to land managers, politicians, and funding agencies.
- DISCOUNTS. Get special deals on CHTC events and on products and services from participating businesses. More perks coming soon (early April 2019)!
- KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING FIRST. Members are kept up to date on trail conditions, advocacy issues, events, races, and rides.
- BE PART OF A COMMUNITY. Meet, ride, and volunteer with like-minded persons who support fun and sustainable trails.
Our awesome trails would not be possible without your love and support. Thank you for becoming a member or renewing your membership with the Copper Harbor Trails Club!